These are the musings of one who has reached her three score and ten (70) and who always yearned to travel, but somehow, life got in the way.
Contrary to the old adage that life begins at forty - it doesn’t, life begins whenever you want it to, and for me that was when I recognised that there’s still a big world out there, and I had to make the effort to see it.
Maura is back from the Far East Thailand,Brunei and YemenL
Next up is family visits to England, hopefully in the not too distant future! After that? Who knows?
- Is it Safe to Travel to North Korea?
- Is it safe to travel to Syria?
- Is it safe to travel to Iraq?
- Cure Parkinson’s Trust Fundraiser of the Year
- Journey to Japan
- Best Places to Travel to in South America
- Beit Al Mamlouka Hotel
- My story of Mount Fuji
- Climbing Slieve Martin and Cloughmore Stone
- Jinopyikaku Honten – a traditional Japanese ryokan or guest house.
Adventure Afghanistan attractions Baltic barcelona Blog budapest Burkina Faso City Break cruise Czech Republic destination destinations Ecuador family holiday food France Holiday hotel Hotel review hotels inspiration insurance Kabul Lisbon luxury luxury holidays Malta Middle East Peru Prague Quito Retirement Riga sightseeing south america Spain Tenerife Tibet Togo Travel Travelling Turkey USA weekend break