These are the musings of a sixty something who always yearned to travel, but somehow, life got in the way.
Contrary to the old adage that life begins at forty - it doesn’t, life begins whenever you want it to, and for me that was when I recognised that there’s still a big world out there, and I had to make the effort to see it.
Maura is back from the Far East - Vietnam, Japan and Thailand and recharging her batteries for the next tripL
Next up is a couple of 'granny duty' breaks in London, and who knows where!
- Read about assignment writing uk check
- The truth about slot machines online 2018
- Cheap coursework writing visit here
- Vegas On A Budget
- Jinopyikaku Honten – a traditional Japanese ryokan or guest house.
- Park Hotel, Tokyo
- Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Keeping healthy when travelling
- Best hotel in the Middle East?
- Places To Walk in Cornwall